Court Interpreting is fascinating and challenging work! Whether you’re a novice or a veteran court interpreter, OUR GOAL is to help you DEVELOP and IMPROVE YOUR INTERPRETING SKILLS, feel more CONFIDENT when you walk into a courtroom, AND PREPARE FOR CERTIFICATION.
Here, at The Confident Interpreter, you can download Court Interpreter Materials including:
- Audio recordings of realistic courtroom situations for simultaneous and consecutive practice
- Visual reference materials and glossaries to strengthen your understanding of terminology related to firearms, drugs, vehicles, and more…
- Authentic sight translation documents with glossaries
- Verbal Volleys©, which are “audio flash cards” for practice and mastery of common courtroom terminology: motions, objections, and other frequently used phrases
- Court Interpreter Materials also available for languages other than Spanish